March 10, 2022
Our client is a thriving business located in Eastnor near Ledbury, Herefordshire.
We are looking to recruit a Sewing Assistant to join a busy Production Team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Workshop Supervisor, assisting and finishing products to a high standard.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
· Inspect and finish products to set a standard
· Cut and sew products as per customer specifications
· Supporting and assisting with product measurements and preparing items for despatch
· Liaise and assist with Quality Control, following up with any amendments
The ideal candidate:
· A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task with a positive ‘can do’ approach and attitude
· A great team person with the ability to work under their own initiative
· Flexibility to help and assist with other tasks and duties and a willingness to learn
· Experience within a similar role desirable, but not essential
Hours of work:
37.5 per week,08.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday with 30 mins unpaid for lunch.
Salary: £9.90p/h, rising to £10.66 p/h upon successful completion of training and probationary period.