March 25, 2022
We are looking to recruit a part time Sewing Machinist for our extremely established client. The successful candidate will report directly to our Workshop Supervisor, assisting and finishing our products to a high standard.
• Inspect and finish our woven products to set a standard
• Cut and sew our products as per customer specifications
• Supporting and assisting with product measurements and preparing items for dispatch
• Liaise and assist with Quality Control, following up with any amendments
The ideal candidate:
• A keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task with a positive ‘can do’ approach and attitude
• A great team person with the ability to work under their own initiative
• Flexibility to help and assist with other tasks and duties and a willingness to learn
• Experience within a similar role desirable, but not essential
Hours of work:
30 per week, 09:15 – 15:15 Monday to Friday with 30 mins unpaid for lunch.
£9.90 p/h, rising to £10.66 p/h upon successful completion of training and probationary period
For further information, please contact email@example.com or call 01568 615262.